[aspectj-users] Encapsulating domain specific code

Hi,

I have a query regarding the encapsulating of code into aspects that are contained in anonymous inner classes in AspectJ. This code is shown in the link below.

http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Andrew.Jackson/query.pdf

So referring to the code as linked, I wish to extract *only* domain specific code into aspects. These are highlighted. I am however required to leave the core code (which is not highlighted) in the core class. If necessary Refactoring of code can be done if necessary to solve the problem at hand. Please note that there are two inner classes involved.

Thank you and best regards,

Andrew Jackson.

Back to the top