[aspectj-users] Why need AspectJ all libraries of my .jar I want to instrument

Hi,

I want to insert aspects in a .jar file of oc4j.
Unfortunately this jar file is not very consistent and has classes
which ware not used but uses classes which are not available.

When I want to use AspectJ I cannot weave the code
into the other class files because AspectJ is checking everything.

Is it possilbe to remove this check? AspectJ is using BCEL and
therefore there is not need for that!.

Are there any solutions?

Thanks,
Michael Dempfle