[aspectj-users] A simple question about incremental compilation

                             Hi all!

  When I try

ajc -incremental -d build -sourceroots src

  the files compile ok. Then I get the prompt:

 press enter to recompile, r to rebuild, q to quit:

  Now, when I press enter, the compiler quits and I'm back in my shell prompt.

  If I have not understood things totally wrong, this is not how it is
supposed to work.

  Any ideas?

  I am running SuSE Linux 8.0, bash, and AspectJ Compiler 1.1.1

--
Antti Karanta <Antti.Karanta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Konsultti

Back to the top