Re: [aspectj-users] aspectj presentation

Check out the two presentations in the AspectJ tree in
modules/docs/teaching; there's a one-hour and a longer one.
I've also googled others on the web, and of course Gregor
has been writing on AOP for sdmagazine.com & there's aosd.net.

There are also lots of AspectJ experts in Europe, and some
*&!@ yankees will be over at AOSD 2004 March 22+ in England,
so you could be deluged with offers!

Have fun -
Wes

Philip wrote:
Hi,

Can anybody give me some good pointers for an aspectj presentation. I'm more technical oriented any abstract or high level view is welcome.

At my company they asked me to give a presention about an opensouce project (websphere event).

I've choicen aspectj as topic. I'm considering to give some reasons why to use aspectj and a small crash course(getting started) in the presention.

If you're in belgium in the middle of march (I don't know the exact date yet) maybe you can participate.

Thanks,
Philip