[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] Intertype Questions after porting to 1.1.1
- From: Paul Christmann <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:34:13 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007
My mistake one one of my points, and I'd like to clarify for any others
who may stumble on my note in the future. I wrote:
Paul Christmann wrote:
2. Introduced constructors seem to not invoke initializers on the class
when invoked via reflection. Is this intended behavior?
As Ron and Wes pointed out, this should have been expected behavior for
all introduced constructors, not just reflection.
And they were both correct; my tests to illustrate the behavior I was
seeing were in fact wrong. When I corrected my tests, then I saw the
behavior they described -- *any* introduced constructor results in
initializers not being invoked.
Sorry for the confusion.
Prior Artisans, LLC