RE: [aspectj-users] Hot code replace fails

As far as I know we haven't analyzed the limitations that AspectJ imposes on
the use of hot code replace.  Could you submit a bug report on this?  Please
describe the sorts of changes that you expected to satisfy the hot code
replace.

The simple cases (e.g. change method implementation) should work in theory.
Changing pointcuts, advice, or inter-type declarations can cause classes'
interface to change, so I would expect that to fail in most cases.  (I look
forward to the day VMs understand aspects better..)

Mik