RE: [aspectj-users] doc for <iajc>?

I have been compiling over 3000 classes, around 50K lines of code, in
eclipse AJDT. And the visualization is fine. The problem is for my project
Eclipse can compile 3-4 runs at most. Then it goes out of the memory. I
use 512M. The trick is to use ajc to compile errors and to use AJDT to
verify your pointcuts are right.

Charles