[aspectj-users] OT: Crosscutting concerns and XML

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the off topic posting but I was wondering if anyone had looked at (in research or in practice ... either is good) expressing crosscutting concerns in XML? Sort of a means of defining schema and aspect based processing ... I'm thinking along the lines of xslt transforming schema on the fly to incorporate crosscutting structure but that is just my own thoughts on the issue.

Anyway, I am asking as I have started looking at possibly doing some research on this at Oxford Uni for my masters and don't want to repeat anything, or for that matter go down roads that have been already dismissed.

Cheers,

Russ Miles

Back to the top