Re: [aspectj-users] Another intertype declaration question

No, it won't work. You need to try something like the following:

interface Cl {
}

declare parents: (Cla || Cla2) implements Cl;

int Cl.print(){
    throw new RuntimeException();
}

-Ramnivas

--- Charles Zhang <czhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does this work?
> int (Cla || Cla2).print(){
> 	throw new RuntimeException();
> }
> I have two dummy classes, Cla and Cla2. Compiler says
> /home/czhang/eclipse/workspace/Test/Test.java:16 Syntax error on
> token
> "(", "around", "aspect", "privileged", "pointcut", "before", "after",
> "declare", "Identifier" expected
> int (Cla || Cla2).print()
>     ^
>
> Charles

=====
Ramnivas Laddad,
Author, AspectJ in Action
http://www.manning.com/laddad

Check out my aspect-oriented refactoring articles:
http://tinyurl.com/yqm96
http://tinyurl.com/288nn