From: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Dempfle
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 11:07 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] Why this implementation ?

Hi,

I'm using an around advice and decompiled the code. Then I get the
following:

    public String createCustomer(String s, String s1, String s2, String
s3, String s4, String s5, String s6,
            String s7, String s8) throws InvalidParameterException {
        String s9 = s;
        String s10 = s1;
        String s11 = s2;
        String s12 = s3;
        String s13 = s4;
        String s14 = s5;
        String s15 = s6;
        String s16 = s7;
        String s17 = s8;
        BasicDukeEJBTimeAspect.ajc$perObjectBind(this);
        if (BasicDukeEJBTimeAspect.hasAspect(this)) {
            return (String)createCustomer_aroundBody3$advice(this, s9,
s10, s11, s12, s13, s14, s15, s16, s17,
BasicDukeEJBTimeAspect.aspectOf(this), null, ajc$tjp_1);
        } else {
            return createCustomer_aroundBody2(this, s9, s10, s11, s12,
s13, s14, s15, s16, s17);
        }
    }

Does anybody know why s10 - s17 are used here? I think its just
overhead.

Thanks,
Michael Dempfle