Re: [aspectj-users] aspects in jsp

Sending your code would help in answering a question like this.

Wes

Hinna Javaid wrote:

hi
I have a db connection aspect defined, that connects to a database before any method of that class is called, and disconnects after the method's execution. it works fine when i test it by invoking the method through my test class. however, when i invoke the method from jsps the before and after advice are not called.
I have another aspect defined traceAspect defined for logging purposes. it works fine, since it is only printing. Whereas, the dbconnect aspect accesses a member and initializes it, which is then used by the invoked method.this member is not initialized and is null. can anybody help me with this? thanx hinna

Back to the top