Re: [aspectj-users] Reading and writing the documentation

> Could please publish the Programmer's Guide in PDF also?

Sorry - we haven't fixed that yet as planned...

In docs/build.xml, the build-guide task has commented out
the call to the xml-pdf task, which, if it worked, would
make the dev guide and programming guide available in PDF.
If someone fixed that, it would be a very nice contribution!
Otherwise, to help us track the issue, please submit a Doc bug.

Thanks -
Wes

http://dev.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=AspectJ
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/faq.html#q:buildingsource

Michal Szklanowski wrote:
Wes, just a smalll question:

For released up to 1.0.6 Programmer's Guide was
available in handy PDF format for writing.

After AspectJ was donated to eclipse.org, that
format dissapeared. Personally I find it quite annoying
to convert docs form html to pdf to print (since MSIE
has poor printing ability compared to Acrobat Reader).

Could please publish the Programmer's Guide in PDF also?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wes Isberg" <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>