Re: [aspectj-users] RE: [ajdt-dev] Sneak preview of forthcoming AJDT release...

Hi Ron,

Those screenshots were taken on AJDT executing in Eclipse 3.0M6 :)   We don't have a date for the new AJDT release yet, but development is going well.

Andy.
AJDT Development.

"DiFrango, Ron" <ron.difrango@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx