Re: [aspectj-users] aspectJ + tomcat5

Title: Message

Hi thanks for the tip!

It seems to work, as I do not have any error left.

I cannot be more sure as my project seems to be too large for the ajc, I am having an out of memory error when trying to compile my project... (It does have 150-200  classes it is true). Tested with eclipse 2.1.1: the workbench crashes.

I guess I will have to try on something smaller, or wait for the next version :((

Best regards,

Patrick

Back to the top