From: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ruud Steeghs
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 8:06 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] AspectJ and JBoss AOP implementation

AspectJ introduces a new language (AspectJ) with new
keywords, compiler and stuff. (There's great IDE
support for AspectJ)
JBoss AOP is configured in XML.

What you think is easier to learn probably depends on
which you learn first and what you feel more
comfortable with.

I don't think that learning the implementation (JBoss,
AspectJ) is the hardest part. Think that really
appreciating the value of a new methodoloy / paradigm
is the hardest part. How long did it take you to fully
understand OOP????

Though you should always try to keep things simple,
simplicity doens't always imply quality!

Cheers,
Ruud