RE: [aspectj-users] AspectJ and JBoss AOP implementation

Arun Natarajan said:

> Has someone recently evaluated AspectJ and the JBoss
> implementation? I read some old papers talking about
> the performance related issues with JBoss, but any
> other differences? JBoss seems to be more easy to learn
> than AspectJ.

I've seen this said a number of times, that JBoss (and AspectWerkz)
are easier to learn than AspectJ. And it shows up in various press
articles, where people just repeat what others have said to them.

But I know many people disagree -- that is, many people think AspectJ
is easier to learn. So I'd like to ask (and perhaps start a discussion).

Why do you say that JBoss seems easier to learn than AspectJ?

Back to the top