[aspectj-users] AspectJ and JBOSS

Hi.

I am trying to incorporate AOP using AspectJ into a
JBOSS application.  I have been able to successfully
update the ant build module to do the compile and I
inluded the EJBs and the Aspect into the ejb-jar.  I
also included the aspectjrt.jar in the Jar.  I did not
create a new service.  As a sample, I am using a
simple tracing aspect, similar to the Laddad book
example.  This works perfectly fine in a stand-alone
Java application.

The build goes through fine.  However when I run the
Web-app in JBOSS, nothing happens.  I have also put
the aspectjrt.jar into the server/lib directory.

Any suggestions/ experience notes on deploying aspectJ
modules in JBOSS?

Regards,
Nikhil