From: Ron Bodkin [mailto:rbodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 4:42 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] Symbolic links for multiple module developmen t

You can set up "linked folders" (the Eclipse term) by creating a new folder, then checking advanced then selecting link to folder in the file system. I'd advise creating & using a path variable like PROJECTS to specify the source folder in other projects (so you can set up projects and check them into CVS without hard coding your system's file paths...)

Ron Bodkin

Chief Technology Officer

New Aspects of Security

m: (415) 509-2895