Re: [aspectj-users] How to ask for values of local variables?

AspectJ doesn't expose local variables as part of a pointcut's context. So you will want to refactor your code (e.g., with Extract Method or even Replace Method with Method Object).

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Security
m: (415) 509-2895