RE: [aspectj-users] NoSuchMethodError

Found a fix to the problem.  I was accessing that code from another Eclipse
project that needed the aspect applied to it also.  I then had the luxor
project made into a jar and then used that jar as an input aspect jar to the
second project.  I also had to remove everything from the bin directory to
clean up the code references.  It seems that it was a simple
misconfiguration problem.