[aspectj-users] NoSuchMethodError

I have a file luxor.XulManager with the following method definition:

public NComponent lookupComponent( String key )
{
  NComponentFactory def = (NComponentFactory)_defMap.lookupComponentDef(
key );
  return def.getNComponent();
}

The file compiles fine.

I have an aspect in the same project with the following advice:

NComponent around(NComponentFactory pCompFactory):
createNComponent(pCompFactory)
{
	XulManager lXulMgr = XulManager.getXulManager();
	XulTag lTag = (XulTag)pCompFactory;
	NComponent lComp = null;
	if(!"anonymous".equals(lTag.getId()))
	{
		System.out.println(lTag.getId() + pCompFactory);
		lComp = lXulMgr.lookupComponent(lTag.getId());
		if(lComp == null)
		{
			lComp = proceed(pCompFactory);
		}
	}
	else
	{
		lComp = proceed(pCompFactory);
	}
	pCompFactory.cPeer = lComp;
	return lComp;
}

(In essence, the two code snippets are caching the NComponent)

When the JVM executes the line:
lComp = lXulMgr.lookupComponent(lTag.getId());

I am getting -

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
luxor.XulManager.lookupComponent(Ljava/lang/String;)Lluxor/spi/NComponent;

on the advised NComponentFactory.

I'm baffled - any ideas?

Back to the top