Re: [aspectj-users] Using AspectJ to error when an implementing class does not declare a constructor

Matthew Denner wrote:
I've only got one more really odd error in an Application class that doesn't implement Module but does use it. I'll see if I can work that one out too.

Whoops, that one is a real error! Anonymous inner class that doesn't implement the Module(ModuleContext) constructor. It was reported on line 1 of the file though, rather than at the actual declaration point. Should really obey my own rules!

Back to the top