Re: [aspectj-users] How do I weave aspects into SOME classes in a jar?

Bo,

Did you mean to exclude execution join points only in classes that extend Throwable? This advice should affect all classes in the com.myco package and any of its subpackages except for those that extend Throwable. Except, of course, you mean execution(...) not execute

Or did you mean to exclude some other set of join points?

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Security
m: (415) 509-2895