Re: [aspectj-users] samples to Mastering AspectJ

Michal,

Sorry you had difficulty finding it. I think Wiley, who hosts the book's
companion website, has rearranged their offerings. Even I'm having
difficulty locating it at the moment. I'll mount a search and send the
address to you (and the list) when I'm done.

Cheers,
Nick

On 12/16/03 3:41 AM, "Michal Szklanowski" <Michal.Szklanowski@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Where can I find downloadable samples to Mastering AspectJ?
> (this is question to Nicholas Lesiecki, I could find your email
> Nicholas....)

Nicholas Lesiecki
Software Craftsman, specializing in J2EE,
Agile Methods, and aspect-oriented programming

Check out my books:
* Mastering AspectJ: http://tinyurl.com/66vf
* Java Tools for Extreme Programming: http://tinyurl.com/66vt

Check out my articles on AspectJ: