From: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hinna Javaid
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 10:27 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] Help required in getting started with aspectJ

Hi all
I am again in need of help. I cannot run a sample application in
aspectJ. I followed the exact instructions written in the "AspectJ for
JBuilder" document. The project compiles fine, but when I run it,
jbuilder gives an error on "aspect " keyword. The classpaths have been
set properly.
error:
"MannersAspect.java": 'class' or 'interface' expected at line 1, column
8

please reply soon. Otherwise I won't be able to start my project.

Thankyou
Hinna