[aspectj-users] an aspect cookbook: aspectcookbook.net

Hi -

I want to let everyone know about a wiki we've put together: aspectcookbook.net, a repository of
reusable AspectJ recipes.  Since aspectcookbook.net is a wiki, anyone can edit existing recipes,
add comments, or add new recipes.

The wiki started as an internal knowledge base to help us learn AspectJ and collect reusable
recipes.  It has begun to serve us as a means of sharing knowledge with the rest of our team.

Recently it became clear that the next step was making the wiki available to the entire community.
 All recipes are freely available for you to use in your project.  The site is meant to benefit
AspectJ developers of all levels, and is not commercial in any way... but we do have an ulterior
motive - to learn more about AspectJ through your additions to the site ;-)

Please take a moment to check it out. In addition to recipes, you'll find other features listed
under "Interesting starting points".  The best feature though (besides the recipes) is that you
can add any page you want, for any discussion you'd like to have.

We hope you enjoy the cookbook!

Peter Kalmus and Brett Kotch
Software developers
Liquidnet, Inc.