[aspectj-users] help needed in installing the aspectJ plug-in for jbuilder9

Hello

I am a student doing my final project in aspectJ. The underlying OS for the application developed using aspectJ is red hat Linux 9. I have downloaded the latest version of aspectJ v1.1.1. Also, I have downloaded the aspectJ plug in for Jbuilder 9. I downloaded it from this site. "http://aspectj4jbuildr.sourceforge.net";
I have installed Jbuilder9 on my pc. I have installed aspectJ on my pc. However, i am unable to install the plug-in for jbuilder. It says to follow the instructions given in readme file. However, that file has no instructions written in it. I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me in setting up the environment so that i can start to develop my application.
Please do reply.

Thankyou
Hinna Javaid

Back to the top