RE: [aspectj-users] Advising all methods that modify transientfields

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 14:27, Frank Sauer wrote:
> I think adding !transient to your set pointcut should do the trick.
> E.g. set(!transient * *.*)

I would actually like to capture all methods in which non-transient
fields are modified for a given storage class. I would like to use
around advice so that may use the join point signature to execute the
method via reflection within a prevayler transaction

I just tossed the stuff in CVS here to try and make it easier to see
exactly what I'm trying to do:

http://cvs.codehaus.org/viewcvs.cgi/outhaus/jvanzyl/aspects/src/main/org/codehaus/top/prevayler/?root=codehaus

I was hoping to generalize within AbstractPersistence.aj and then extend
that to specify the particular storage class I'm dealing with.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@xxxxxxxxxxx