aTrack examples and library (was Re: [aspectj-users] new faq)

I'd also like to let people know that there is an open source project on java.net, aTrack. We are building a larger-scale example of using AspectJ for a J2EE application - a bug tracker, and a library of reusable aspects: standard pointcuts, log management, configurable execution tracing, and testing with virtual mock objects. aTrack is hosted at https://atrack.dev.java.net/  The developers include Ramnivas Laddad, Dion Almaer, Ron Difrango, and me (with Nicholas Lesiecki due to join soon). We'd love more contributors and input on the app and the library!

I would like to have links to aTrack included in the FAQ entries in 11 and 12.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer