[aspectj-users] AJDT in WSAD 5: troubles with import

Hi All,

A question from a newbie.

I've converted an existing project to AspectJ. I've created some aspects. When I compile, it works fine for most of the existing classes but for some of them, I get error messages about import which cannot be resolved. If I remove these classes from the configuration file, the others compile correctly. Before converting to AspectJ, these faulty imports resolved correctly.
The unresolved imports point to classes in the same project or even in the same package...
I see nothing suspect in logs...

Any idea? Thanks.