Re: [aspectj-users] NoAspectBoundException

Thanks, Wes! The problem was I put aspectjrt.jar into lib\ext directory into the copy of JRE in Java SDK installation directory instead of putting it into the one in JRE itself.

I was confused by the fact the programs compiled and executed well in AspectJ 1.0, and that same programs compiled well in AspectJ 1.1, but reported an exception during the execution (it was actually NoClassDefFoundError of NoAspectBoundException).

Back to the top