[aspectj-users] Installation class loading problem - Eclipse 3.0, AJDE 1.1.4

I installed the AJDE and everything appears to be ok, the help->about panel has the icon and the status states the install was successful but when I try to create an AspectJ project, I get the following message in eclipse:

The selected wizard could not be started.

Reason:
 Plug-in org.eclipse.ajdt.ui was unable to load class
org.eclipse.ajdt.internal.ui.wizards.AspectJProjectWizard.

Does anyone know what I should do about this?

Say “goodbye” to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)

Back to the top