Re: [aspectj-users] Trouble using AJDT within WSAD

Hi Andy,

Many thanks for the help. You were right. There was a discrepancy at the library list level. The JRE reference was looking different. I don't really understand the subtleties but I had to remove the reference to the JRE jar file and had to "Add container" for "JRE System Library" rather then just "Add JARs" or "Add External JAR". Another way that works is to "Add Variable" JRE_LIB.

Now, it looks much bettre in the sense it compiles. I can now investigate further AspectJ....

Thanks again.

Jean-Luc Libioulle
Scientific Systems Analyst
Eli Lilly and Co.