Re: [aspectj-users] Trouble using AJDT within WSAD

Hello again,

that message was very useful, thanks !  I've had a look in the eclipse codebase at resolveLibraryLocations() which is blowing up for you (I've not seen this failure before) - its all to do with manipulating the set of libraries for your defined JVM.  I think I would now try comparing the settings between your working 'new AspectJ project' and your failing 'converted java project'.  Bring up the project properties for each one, select 'Java build path' in the left hand pane and then select the 'libraries' tab.  Is there any obvious difference?  Which JRE system libraries do they point to?

regards,
Andy.

LIBIOULLE_JEAN-LUC_F@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx