Re: [aspectj-users] Exception IncompatibleClassChangeError thrown in advice

Most likely you compiled against one version of the aspect
and ran against another.  Typically this happens when you
compile two things with an aspect in source form.  Instead,
compile the aspect to binary form, and use that to weave both.

Wes

Manuel Menezes de Sequeira wrote:

Hi all,

I have an advice which throws the IncompatibleClassChangeError exception, and I have no clue as to why this happens. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Manuel