Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT Weirdness

Hi Ron,

This is indeed normal behavior for AJDT and the command line ajc. You could create an Eclipse external builder (either an ant task or shell script) to unjar the jar or to jar up the exploded classes, and have it run whenever you do a full build of the project.

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Security
m: (415) 509-2895