[aspectj-users] Future plans for AJDT

Adrian Colyer wrote:
the purpose of this email is to give you a heads up on our plans and direction, and to invite your feedback and contributions.

<vent>
Three words:  Please Fix Autobuild. :)

I don't know about anybody else, but I can never get this working (the faq indicates that it should, but developer posts on the newsgroup indicate it doesn't). This is a huge annoyance to me, and prevents me from using the plugin (because I can't remember to manually compile every time before I run my unit tests, and therefore get "false positives"). It might be useable if ctrl-B even worked, but that doesn't seem to either.
</vent>

On a positive note, the future plans sound great, and I'm looking forward to see them completed.

Thanks!
Chad

Back to the top