[aspectj-users] Aspect Weaver

Hi,
Thanks for the previous information on the use. One hurdle that we have come across is the changes made to version 1.1 from 1.0 where the byte code weaving was introduced.  We would like to see the weaved source code. We need to see the intermediate weaved code. Is there a command or option in 1.1.1 to do this. I am new to AspectJ and I appologise in advance if the answer is staring me in the face. If so this would eliminate a major hurdle. We are concerned about the code overhead the weaved code  adds on. Some of the project build time goes in to several hours and we hope that the introduced Aspects don't significantly add on to this.  We hope to test this out as well. Our architects want to see  what effect the introduced point cuts and aspects have on the source code. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you
Trishan

Trishan de Lanerolle
R&D Lead
AOP Research Group
SL ATC, Virtusa
www.virtusa.com
tlanerolle@xxxxxxxxxxx

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Back to the top