From: Trishan de Lanerolle [mailto:tlanerolle@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 1:55 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] (no subject)

Hi,
I am currently working at Virtusa, and we are looking into the possible uses of AOP based languages here. One of our concerns is the product readiness of AOP languages such as AspectJ.. I was wondering if anyone has come across any papers or usability studies on the subject. Some of the papers I have read have been rather vague, mentioning that they feel it isn't ready for mainstream use, however fail to specify why. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you
Trishan

Trishan de Lanerolle
R&D Lead
AOP Research Group
SL ATC, Virtusa
tlanerolle@xxxxxxxxxxx

************************************************************************** The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

=== Anderson Keiji Matsuki Ito
=== andersonkmi@xxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil. Saiba mais!

Back to the top