RE: [aspectj-users] ajc not enforcing package - directory structure rule

:: > is it a feature or a bug that ajc does not complain if a
:: > file is not in
:: > a directory structure what it's package name defines?
::
:: Feature in my view . There's no requirement that source
:: files be stored in the same directory structure as their
:: packages define. I find it very annoying when IDE's require this.

i kinda like it, too. btw, javac itself is the one who complains, not
only the ide's.

i would just like to know wether this feature will remain or will be
fixed, so i can have my long term package strategy...

i like package private stuff, but on the other hand i don't like
directories with houdreds of files.

101

Back to the top