Re: [aspectj-users] Future plans for AspectJ & AJDT ?

Hi,

For AJDT - we do have a 'work tasks' link from our homepage listing many things we plan to do - here is the direct URL to that page:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.ajdt/tasks.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html

With respect to supporting Eclipse 3.0 milestone releases, a number of our users have the plugin successfully working on 3.0M3 - if there are problems with 3.0M4 we will address them as soon as we can.

regards,
Andy

Andrew Clement
AJDT Development