Re: [aspectj-users] Future plans for AspectJ & AJDT ?

A brief reply:

- Planning for the 1.2 release is about to start on the aspectj-dev list.

- Committers are listed at

  http://www.eclipse.org/technology/commit.html

Wes

Morten Christensen wrote:

Unlike the rest of the eclipse project, I have found no published plans for the future development of AspectJ and AJDT.
Could anyone educate me on the plans ? Specificly for AJDT, I would in particular be interested in knowing if there are plans to support all the upcomming 3.0 pre-releases (I heard that the next milestone release is likely to break some existing plugins). Also, if this is not confidential I am curious as to how many are actually invoved with AspectJ/AJDT development and for how much time ? Cheers,
Morten Ch.
Yahoo! Mail - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan

Back to the top