Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ publications

Hi Mark -

Thanks for the offer!  The publications list magazine articles and
books, while yours is a user-group presentation.  I'd love to start
listing presentations, both before (so people can go) and after
(to link available materials or findings).  That way, the events
listed on the front page of the site don't just disappear, but
instead anyone who wishes they went could go and get results
published.  Look for that soon (in open-source time!), and for
your presentation to appear there.

Wes

P.S. - I glanced briefly at your presentation and found it very
clear.  You might want to explicitly add a copyright; it's implicit,
but puts people on notice.

Volkmann, Mark wrote:

At the AspectJ web site there is a list links to publications on AspectJ.
Another one you might consider adding is
http://www.ociweb.com/javasig/knowledgebase/2003-08/index.html.
This was presented at the St. Louis Java User Group in August this year.

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.