Re: Re: [aspectj-users] Join point on main

Ron,

Thank  you for the answer. It works great now !
The syntax I posted was indeed incomplete and I was using 'call' instead of 'execution'.
I promise I will have a deeper look to the aspectJ tutorial...

Regards,

Laurent

> Message du 01/10/03 à 18h15
> De : Ron Bodkin <rbodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> A : aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [aspectj-users] Join point on main
>
> Laurent,
>
> It does work. The syntax you posted isn't valid AspectJ code, but if you were using a call pcd then it wouldn't execute unless
you wove into the JDK that calls the main method. Here's an example of how to do it using execution: