Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ and WSAD

Bob,

Autocompletion (and organize imports and other related Eclipse features) in aspects doesn't work in AJDT running on Eclipse yet. The reason is that the JDT uses an "eager parser" which only understands Java code, so when it sees code inside an aspect, it views it as invalid. There are plans to extend the eager parser to work with AspectJ code, but it hasn't been done yet.

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Security
m: (415) 509-2895