Re: [aspectj-users] Illegal Opcode Detected

We've never seen this before.  I assume you can reproduce it
using the command-line compiler.  Would you submit a
reproducible test case as a compiler bug?

  http://dev.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=AspectJ

We'd really appreciate it.  Thanks for reporting this!
Wes

Ümit VARDAR wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using ajdt 1.1.4 with eclipse 2.1.2 on Win/XP + j2sdk1.4.2.
When I try to build project files I'm, constantly, getting
"ClassGen exception: Illegal Opcode Detected" error. I tried to use 1.1.3 version but noavail.

Anyone knows about the problem?

Best regards,

Ümit VARDAR
vardar ltd