--- Original message ----
From: Alain Sarraf <asa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:48:57 +0200
Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)

Hi  all,

I've been toying around with AspectJ with great interest for about a
year now. There are certain
design questions that seem to continuously reocur.   I was just
wondering if anyone is working on compliling a collection of common
patterns for AOP ala GoF? or perhaps a library of  reusable aspects? For
example, a common aspect which  stores the stack trace in a log when a
NullPointerException ocurs. These kind of aspects seem to be needed in
almost every project. Just a thought.

Best Regards,

Alain

--
Alain Sarraf
Project Manager & Software Developer

--
Miguel J. T. Pessoa Monteiro
Ph.D. student Minho University, Portugal

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.8

Back to the top