[aspectj-users] OutOfMemoryError while building an AspectJ project with AJDT1.1.4

I have just installed AJDT1.1.4 by hands with Eclipse
2.1.1. Then I converted a Java project to an AspectJ
project. But I got an AspectJ error saying
"OutOfMemoryError thrown null" when I tried to build
the AspectJ project with Eclipse.

I tried to put "-vmargs -Xms256M" into the command
line to start the Eclipse. It does not help at all. I
also used Windows 2000 Task Manager to monitor what
happened. The JVM just simply aborted by itself when
the memory ussage reached around 100M. The same
project was built fine with Ant and AspectJ1.1.1.

How can I change the settings of Eclipse or AJDT to
make this project built?