[aspectj-users] NoClassDefFoundError

hi!

i'm new to aspectj, just did my first aspects. i've used aspectj for an
echo/echopoint based web ui deployed in jboss.

i've injected a few methods into Component which is a base class of all
components. when the web container tries to instantiate my servlet (echo
is a servlet based html generator) i get a NoClassDefFoundError of
nextapp.echo.Component which is in the same jar as my servlet, so it's
obviously there. (i've added it as an injar for ajc)

so i guess that it's again java's stupid classloading code that eats up
an exception that happens when trying to load the  ajc-modified
Component and only throws NoClassDefFoundError without the real cause.
(jad can decompile the class file without any error)

i've tried using the cvs head and an 1.1.1 build from the site (i need
it for a crashing bug).

so any hints what could be the problem? what can i do to find out the
real cause of the exception?

i'm lost...

- 101

Back to the top