Re: [aspectj-users] Can't install aspectJ

Hi!

I've allready checked it. It has the right size.
I also downloaded it a second time, but this file doesn't work either.

Best regards,

Steffen

George Harley1 wrote:
Hi,

What size is the aspectj-1.1.0.jar file that you downloaded ? The one that installed for me is precisely 6,297,885 bytes in size.
Best regards,
George
George C. Harley

	*Steffen Euch <euc@xxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/09/2003 12:43
Please respond to aspectj-users

To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx cc: Subject: [aspectj-users] Can't install aspectJ

Hi!

I've downloaded aspectj-1.1.0.jar but I can't install it.
When I doubleclick the file nothing happens. When I use the command line
java -jar aspectj-1.1.0.jar I get this message:

unable to load properties.txt using Main.class - exiting

I'm using Win2000 and Java 1.4.1.
Can somebody give me a hint?

Thanks in advance!

Steffen